Monday, July 18, 2011

New Start: Harvest Moon and IHSW

This past weekend was International Hermit and Stitch Weekend (IHSW) over at Joyce's Random Ramblings.

I decided it was the perfect time to treat myself to a new start with Harvest Moon.

I was able to hermit up on Saturday with a bajillion episodes of Destination Truth on Netflix and get in a lot of stitching time.


My kids were unexpectedly excited to see me stitching on dark cloth. I brought out their lacing cards and let them stitch with me.


I didn't have as much time on Sunday to stitch, but I did get to spend some time finishing the bushes and stitching in the fence and a tree.


I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  Did you watch anything great while you stitched?  I'm apparently addicted to Destination Truth now...

8 comments:

  1. Very nice start to this lovely project. I am glad you had a productive weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee! Josh Gates is kind of a hottie :) Beautiful start! Excited to see more of it. Stitching on dark fabric is difficult, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start on this, Delphyne! I love that dark blue background.

    Hmm.... I usually catched up on DVRed shows when I'm stitching, or check out new series. Haven't seen Destination Truth yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful start with your dark fabric, great choice! Love Destination Truth, I watched Haven First Season for my stitching time last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harvest Moon looks great, Delphyne. Lovely work for your IHSW. Hope you're enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weekend I watched Latitude on Sky Arts. Latitude is a festival which takes place just down the road from us but I've not been yet due to two small children.
    IHSW was great fun and I got lots done this time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin